Saturday, April 20, 2013

Good evening!

     If you're reading this, and I'll be surprised if anyone reads this, you probably know me. Because of that, you know that one of the most influential things on this earth, next to God's Word, is music. Music fascinates me, haunts me, excites me, calms me, and makes me think. When I'm excited, I want to sing at the top of my lungs! When I'm feeling sad or lonely, I want to stroll around the farm I call my home and sing a song in a minor key. If I'm feeling frustrated or angry, I want to bang out a loud, boisterous song on my keyboard and sing along. I listen to music while I draw or write, and, in fact, I'm listening to Louis Prima sing right now! So, obviously, music is a large part of my life.

     Knowing this, is it any surprise that I've decided to try my hand at a blog with videos? These videos will cover a number of things. I'll sometimes show a song and give my opinion of it, along with its history. Sometimes I'll have a "special artist" I'll do a video on. I may sometimes do the same with musicals or movies or movie/musicals. Naturally, I'll take suggestions, as my list of artists and songs and the like will likely run out eventually, but I may not choose to go along with them all.

     I expect this will be a lot of fun, for me, and hopefully for those who may actually follow this blog. I hope to keep this up, and if I don't, I'm trusting you all to pester me until I put up another post.

                     Still in Treble..
                           ~Ginny Keys

No comments:

Post a Comment